Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This creamy jello tastes just like a creamsicle popsicle!
Make and share this Creamsicle Jello recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes, or until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold orange juice.
- Stir in ice cream until nice and smooth.
- Pour into a 5 cup mold or any glass dish or decorative bowl.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Took this to a graduation party and it was popular with the kids. My husband said it was good for jello.
Took this recipe to a barn party and it was really a hit!! More so with the adults than the kids which was surprising to me.
This brought back memories, I put ice cream in jello in 1961, no ice cubes,living in Florida and I wanted it to gell fast so I used vanilla ice cream. I use all the time. This is the 1st time I have used orange juice with it. Very Good. I used peach jello instead of orange. I love lime jello with pastaschio ice cream also.