Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
A tasty pie!
Make and share this Creamsicle Ice Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 prepared pie crust, of your choice (graham or shortbread, etc.)
- 2 pints orange sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- orange slice, to garnish
- mint sprig, to garnish
- Spread 1 pt sorbet over bottom of crust.
- Spoon on ice cream, then spread into an even layer.
- Top with spoonfuls of remaining sorbet; spread to edges of pie.
- Freeze at least 4 hrs, or wrap airtight and freeze up to 2 weeks.
- About 20 minutes before serving: Remove pie from freezer.
- Beat cream and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread decoratively on pie; garnish with orange slices and mint sprigs.