Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I remember Creamsicle ice cream pops as a kid. I can't get them where I live, but I've managed to get as close as possible to the real thing with this easy recipe.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Add the sugar and continue whipping.
- Add the eggs once at a time, beating continuously.
- Add the orange juice and vanilla pudding, beat until smooth.
- Pour into ice cream container and freeze.
never made it' sounds ok tho; myself, just spoon thawed orange juice concentrate over vanilla ice cream to taste it gets very close
This was very good. Everyone really enjoyed this.
This was great!