Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sweet glaze is a big hit with the kids in my family and a guilty pleasure for the adults! I like it on sugar cookies and cinnamon rolls!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pulp free orange juice
- melt butter and soften cream cheese simultaneously in a medium mixing bowl in the microwave (about 30 seconds).
- add vanilla, butter extract, and orange juice.
- gradually whisk in powder sugar.
- use immediately.