1/2 Photos of Creamsicle Gelatin
2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Mmm.... A delicious and healthy dessert treat. Do not use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe. The gelatin will not set up. Cook time is time in the refrigerator. This doesn't taste a lot like a creamsicle, but it's delicious all the same, and the coconut really adds to this dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free orange flavor Jello gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 16 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, well drained (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted (optional)
- whipped cream (Redi-whip from a can) (optional)
- 1In a medium bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2With a wire whisk, beat in yogurt until mixture is smooth. Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or just until slightly thickened.
- 3Stir in orange segments and pineapple. Spoon into decorative bowl or individual parfait glasses. Cover and refrigerate 1 more hour or until set. Serve with a little whipped cream and a sprinkle of coconut if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamsicle Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g