Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Upon searching for things that taste like my favorite ice cream bar, I decided that even though this recipe is for dipping fruit, I like to totally go ballistic with a spoon and a big cold bowl of it. Yes, I know, not good for me or you or anybody. But sometimes, you need the comfort that stuff like that supplies. I think this fruit dip is good with cookies too.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- Mix together the sour cream and oj.
- Stir in the pudding mix, making sure all the powder is dissolved and fully incorporated.
- Chill, covered, until serving.