1/1 Photo of Creamsicle Freeze
EXACTLY like the Orange Julius in the mall, without the stomach curdling mixture of acidic orange juice and milk/ice cream.... I also included variations including different fruit, like PEACHES & CREAM, STRAWBERRIES & CREAM, etc. I tried for years to figure out this recipe, beginning at around age 12! I finally got it one day at age 25 and now my 11 year old daughter whips them up for herself and friends after school or for breakfast.
My Private Note
tall gl ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high until no ice chunks are left.
- 2(My blender makes a god-awful racket, then sound changes once no ice chunks are left) Makes about (2) tall glasses.
- 3*I don't recommend replacing the powdered creamer with milk, as the acid in the orange juice will curdle the milk!
- 4Powdered milk may be used in emergency!
- 5**STRAWBERRIES& CREAM VERSION: Replace orange juice with strawberries (or even any kind of berry).
- 6***PEACHES& CREAM: Replace orange juice with canned or fresh peaches.
- 7****Add vodka for a tasty, refreshing cocktail on a hot summer evening!
- 8Be creative!
- 9There are so many ways to change this recipe to make the most delicious frozen drink that kids & adults will love!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamsicle Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 74.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g