- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks with
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (1 cup total volume)
- 1 (4 ounce) box fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup orange sugar-free Kool-Aid mix, warmed (can also use OJ or Tang)
- 1 navel orange, cut in half and sliced (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the cream cheese for 20-30 seconds and stir (should be very soft and room temperature). Blend with whipped cream by gently folding or stirring. Set aside.
- In a seperate bowl, thoroughly mix pudding with the warmed orange drink to dissolve. Let sit for a few minutes, then mix again. Gently fold or stir in the cream cheese mixture a little at a time (it's great to get a swirl like effect).
- Cover top of mousse with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours. Scoop into dessert or champagne glasses using a large melon baller and garnish with fresh orange slices on the side of the glasses and top with a mint leaf.