Recipe by Lvs2Cook
More like a cheese pie than a cheesecake it tastes like a creamsicle! The recipe comes from Mr. Food. Prep time does not include cooling and chilling time.
Top Review by jewimb2002
My husband and I went to a restaurant that served this cheesecake. My husband fell in love with it! I searched the Internet for the recipe and found this recipe with great reviews. I am SO glad because I made it tonight for his birthday. He absolutely loves it! Thanks for sharing!!!
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well. Add the sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Place 1 cup of the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the orange extract and the yellow and red food colors.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture into the pie crust. Drop the orange cream cheese mixture into it by spoonfuls and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm around the edges. The center will be slightly loose. Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.