Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have not tried this yet, but intend to this weekend.
Make and share this Creamsicle Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix oil and eggs together.
- Gradually stir in orange soda by hand until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Cream together butter, vanilla and orange peel in a large bowl.
- Beat in confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Spread on cooled cake.