Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have not tried this yet, but intend to this weekend.
Make and share this Creamsicle Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix oil and eggs together.
- Gradually stir in orange soda by hand until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Cream together butter, vanilla and orange peel in a large bowl.
- Beat in confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Spread on cooled cake.