Creamless Celery Potato Soup
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add celery, potatoes, onion and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until celery is crisp-tender.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Place half the soup mixture in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into remaining mixture.
- Stir in milk, water and mustard; heat 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.