1/2 Photos of Creamless Celery Potato Soup
A very quick and easy amazingly low in carb soup for potatoes that is low in fat. Great tasting and low in fat and calories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add celery, potatoes, onion and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until celery is crisp-tender.
- 3Add broth; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- 5Place half the soup mixture in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- 6Pour into remaining mixture.
- 7Stir in milk, water and mustard; heat 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
- 8Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamless Celery Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium chicken broth