1/1 Photo of Creamless Butternut Squash Soup
Motivated Mama's Note:
This is a Food Network recipe that only has four main ingredients. I first had this with my husband at a friend's house and it blew us away! So good, and with bags of pre-cut squash available at most grocery stores, it's a breeze to put together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash into 1-inch chunks (I cut out this step by getting a bag precut squash).
- 2In large pot melt butter. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 8 minutes.
- 3Add squash and stock. Bring to a simmer and cook until squash is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Remove squash chunks with slotted spoon and place in a blender and puree. Return blended squash to pot. Stir and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamless Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 350.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 7.8 g