Prep 6 mins
Cook 9 mins
Wasn't ever happy with other recipes I'd found, so I kinda put one together from my Creamy Chocolate Fudge recipe. It's very simple, and oh so tasty! Can make it with or without nuts. If you make it without, it'll melt in your mouth!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (less than a full can)
- 6 1⁄2-7 ounces marshmallow creme (depending on which jar you use)
- 3 cups peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, coarsely chopped (I've used hazelnuts, peanuts and even cashews..they all turned out great)
- Line a 9x9x2" pan with foil, then spray with butter nonstick cooking spray. (Makes for easy clean up).
- Heat sugar, butter,milk and marshmallow creme in heavy 3 quart saucepan over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add Chips and vanilla, stirring until chips are melted. Stir in nuts.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Pull foil out, and cut pieces into 1" squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- For creamier fudge, let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- Recipe may be doubled using 4 quart saucepan, boiling mixture for 6 minutes. Spread into 2 prepared pans.