1/2 Photos of Creamettes Baked Macaroni and Cheese
This recipe used to be on the side of the Creamettes Macaroni box. It is my favorite baked macaroni and cheese recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook macaroni in 5 quarts boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain macaroni.
- 3In medium saucepan, melt butter.
- 4Stir in flour, mustard, and salt. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir until mixture thickens slightly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add 1 1/2 cups cheese to milk mixture and stir until melted.
- 7Stir in macaroni.
- 8Turn into greased 2 quart baking dish.
- 9Top with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamettes Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 707.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.6 g