Recipe by loof
This creamy cheesy casserole is a great way to use the summer's abundance of zucchini! From "Fit For A King - The Elvis Presley Cookbook"...
- 5 medium zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the zucchini and chop. Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Boil until tender; drain well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and cream cheese to the zucchini in the pan. Mash together with a fork until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray. Put the zucchini mixture into the dish. Top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.