Recipe by Sydney Mike
After taking the original of this recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking, Collector's Edition 2003 (23), I tweeked it a bit & came up with the following version. If a little extra flavoring is desired, I sometimes use a garden vegetable cream cheese.
- 20 ounces fresh mixed vegetables (broccoli, baby carrots & cauliflower, fresh)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese spread
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Steam vegetables until just tender, then drain & place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup & cream cheese, then stir that mixture into the vegetables.
- Pour vegetables into a greased 1-quart baking dish & sprinkle with the croutons.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbly.