1/2 Photos of Creamed Vegetables
Sydney Mike's Note:
After taking the original of this recipe from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking, Collector's Edition 2003 (23), I tweeked it a bit & came up with the following version. If a little extra flavoring is desired, I sometimes use a garden vegetable cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Steam vegetables until just tender, then drain & place in a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together soup & cream cheese, then stir that mixture into the vegetables.
- 4Pour vegetables into a greased 1-quart baking dish & sprinkle with the croutons.
- 5Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 862.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g