Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very easy and simple recipe that you can whip together in about 10 minutes to use up your leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or Christmas! I make it and there are never any leftovers!
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- leftover cooked turkey
- leftover gravy
- Cut up any leftover turkey into bite size bits. Heat the soup slowly and add the cut up turkey.
- Also add any leftover gravy or dressing.
- Add the milk -- a little at a time.
- Heat thoroughly and serve over mashed potatoes.
- I always serve this with a veggie and leftover cranberry sauce. Yummy!
What an easy way to use up the Thanksgiving left-overs! I used the last of my turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes in this recipe and it was sooo good. Who would ever think that anything so easy could be so good? Thanks cfletcher for sharing this great recipe.
I made this last night for dinner. Everyone loved it, even my pickiest of eaters ate their dinner all gone. I did add leftover stuffing and gravy. Thanks for a great way of using up leftover Thanksgiving dinner.