Recipe by cfletcher
This is a very easy and simple recipe that you can whip together in about 10 minutes to use up your leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or Christmas! I make it and there are never any leftovers!
Top Review by Denise in da Kitchen
What an easy way to use up the Thanksgiving left-overs! I used the last of my turkey, gravy and mashed potatoes in this recipe and it was sooo good. Who would ever think that anything so easy could be so good? Thanks cfletcher for sharing this great recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- leftover cooked turkey
- leftover gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up any leftover turkey into bite size bits. Heat the soup slowly and add the cut up turkey.
- Also add any leftover gravy or dressing.
- Add the milk -- a little at a time.
- Heat thoroughly and serve over mashed potatoes.
- I always serve this with a veggie and leftover cranberry sauce. Yummy!