Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great with hot bread sticks and a classic caesar salad!
Make and share this Creamed Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium fry or saute pan heat butter over medium low.
- Saute mushrooms, peas and onions.
- Add flour and stir until smooth.
- Turn heat up to medium and slowly add the milk and stock.
- Stir constantly until thick and bubbly.
- Add the pimiento, turkey, celery salt and pepper.
- Stir well and taste-adjust seasonings.
- Cook until heated through but don't boil.
- Serve over hot rice or buttered egg noodles sprinkled with poppy seeds.