Recipe by Shannon #5
Serve creamed tuna as a lunch dish or for dinner over toast, biscuits, or rice. From Diana Rattray
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium-low heat; blend in flour, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, or until smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk while stirring constantly. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
- Continue heating and stirring until hot.
- Serve creamed tuna over toast, biscuits, or rice.