Recipe by BarbaraK
Top Review by MizzNezz
Well, my goodness, I thought my husband was going to eat the plate!! I made the recipe for 4 for the 2 of us and I had my serving and he ate the rest! It is really creamy and so good. So easy to make for a fast supper. We both loved it. I served this with a side of buttered noodles. Thanks BarbaraK!!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can drained tuna fish
- 1 cup frozen peas (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- bread (for toasting)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw frozen peas in a collendar.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and blend.
- Add the milk, stirring constantly to prevent clumping and stir until creamy.
- Add the tuna, peas, salt and pepper and warm through.
- As the tuna is warming, toast bread.
- After toasted, cut in triangles and spoon tuna mixture over the toast.