1/2 Photos of Creamed Tuna on Toast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen peas in a collendar.
- 2Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- 3Add the flour and blend.
- 4Add the milk, stirring constantly to prevent clumping and stir until creamy.
- 5Add the tuna, peas, salt and pepper and warm through.
- 6As the tuna is warming, toast bread.
- 7After toasted, cut in triangles and spoon tuna mixture over the toast.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Tuna on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: