Recipe by HisPixie
I created this for myself using a basic white sauce, a small can of white tuna in water and some seasonings. I served it over a light wholegrain English muffin.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3 ounces albacore tuna, drained well
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- Old Bay Seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- Add the plain flour and stir to make a smooth paste.
- Add the milk, slowly, over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add more milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Stir in tuna fish; heat through.
- Add seasonings to your taste.
- Serve over a toasted English muffin or bread of your choice.