Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick way of fixing it and one that I have used for years as a quick lunch or supper. Add a salad and drink and it equals a good meal.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos (optional)
- Mix soup and milk until well blended, heat until very hot (do not boil) add tuna and pimientos.
- Heat until hot and serve over toast or biscuits.
- Garnish with a couple of small sweet pickles (goes great with this).
What a simple "souper" (no pun indended) dish. I served this over rice with beans and cream corn on the side. Not an eligant dish but what a winner as an every day fast and easy dish. It has may way to vary it. I'll do it often
This recipe is good for a quick meal. Be careful not to add more milk than it calls for!
Great comfort food but had to up the flavor with some garlic and minced onion. Thanks for reminding of a childhood favorite!