- 200 g skinless chicken breasts
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 2 egg whites (beaten)
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 200 g creamed corn
- 20 g cornflour, mixed with 1/4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in water for 1/2 hour to make stock. Remove chicken and shred.
- Add creamed sweetcorn, shredded chicken and soya sauce to stock and boil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cornflour mixture and bring to a gentle boil again.
- Mix in lightly beaten egg white and remove from heat.
- Season with pepper, garnish and serve.