Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy to prepare casserole with a suprising taste twist- canned pumpkin! It makes a fairly inexpensive meal when served with garlic bread.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) canplain pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chicken gravy mix
- 1 egg (beaten well)
- 1 medium onion
- 12 Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Pour corn, pumkin, peas, mushrooms, and egg into a greased baking dish.
- Mix thouroughly, then gradually stir in the gravy mix.
- Chop the onion and nestle it into the casserole.
- Top with crushed crakers and bake for 35 minutes on the lowest rack.
- Cool for 5-10 mintues before serving (The casserole should be the consistency of mashed potatoes).