Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 large steaks, cut into long, thin strips (any cut of steak is fine)
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 large pickles, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until slightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add steak strips& salt& cook until browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add all the spices and mix until combined.
- Add the whipping cream, pickles, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese& mix until combined.
- Turn heat down to simmer and cover.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until cream has reduced and sauce has thickened.
- Serve steak cream sauce over a bed of cooked spinach, spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.