Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Creamy dish with chicken, carrots, spinach and garlic served over fettuccine noodles. Easy to prepare. Just throw everything in the crock pot and wait for it to finish cooking! I created this at home. There is a lot of spinach in this dish, so if you prefer, you could cut it down some.
- 20 -30 fresh baby carrots
- 8 chicken tenders (frozen)
- 10 ounces of chopped spinach (frozen suggested)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese
- Place the top 8 ingredients (in the order they are listed) in a crock pot on low heat for 5-6 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- During last 20 minutes of cooking, boil noodles and drain.
- Pour it over a bed of hot fettuccine noodles and sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
this was lacking something in flavor...but, definitely a workable recipe. if i knew my spices better, i'd play around with this a bit to make it more flavorful. thanks
This was surprisingly good! My teens and husband really enjoyed it, as did I.