Recipe by Leahcooks
Creamy dish with chicken, carrots, spinach and garlic served over fettuccine noodles. Easy to prepare. Just throw everything in the crock pot and wait for it to finish cooking! I created this at home. There is a lot of spinach in this dish, so if you prefer, you could cut it down some.
- 20 -30 fresh baby carrots
- 8 chicken tenders (frozen)
- 10 ounces of chopped spinach (frozen suggested)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the top 8 ingredients (in the order they are listed) in a crock pot on low heat for 5-6 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- During last 20 minutes of cooking, boil noodles and drain.
- Pour it over a bed of hot fettuccine noodles and sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese. Enjoy.