Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this myself, but my husband and I love it! We eat it often. Since I made this by experimenting, feel free to make changes according to your taste! If your package sizes for the cream and spinach are a little different, don't fret. Mine are sometimes different and it always turns out well.
- Saute the onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add cream, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add spinach and mix well.*.
- Add yeast if using.
- Add beadcrumbs.
- Simmer around 5 minutes.
- Add pepper, stir and serve!
- *I defrost the spinach at least partially in the microwave first.