Dianne Clewien's Note:
I was looking for something different for dinner one night and came across this recipe in Taste of Home's Cooking for 1 or 2. In preparing this recipe I did make some adaptions to suit my taste and my cookware. It suited my mother and myself just fine. I served this warm with a side of cottage cheese and a hot biscuit. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl microwave spinach until thawed, making sure to drain throughly.
- 2Add 2Tbsp butter,salt,pepper,cheeses,half& half, eggs.
- 3Spoon into 9 inch well greased pie plate.
- 4Melt remaining butter and mix in bread crumbs.
- 5Sprinkle over the top of pie.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until almost set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Spinach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.6
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.9 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g