Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I was looking for something different for dinner one night and came across this recipe in Taste of Home's Cooking for 1 or 2. In preparing this recipe I did make some adaptions to suit my taste and my cookware. It suited my mother and myself just fine. I served this warm with a side of cottage cheese and a hot biscuit. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- In a small bowl microwave spinach until thawed, making sure to drain throughly.
- Add 2Tbsp butter,salt,pepper,cheeses,half& half, eggs.
- Spoon into 9 inch well greased pie plate.
- Melt remaining butter and mix in bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the top of pie.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until almost set.