1/3 Photos of Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole
A rich and creamy casserole that is quick and easy to put together and to complete the meal add garlic breadsticks and a caesar salad. The original recipe source was Meals.com, however I have modified it to suit our tastes with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 ounce) packages fresh three cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions,keep hot
- 3 (9 ounce) packages stouffer creamed spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese or 6 ounces jalapeno jack cheese
- 24 ounces fresh sliced white mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 twists fresh black pepper
- 10 -12 plum tomatoes, seed and chop 2 cups and reserve the remaining to top casserole
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a large casserole dish.
- 3Combine pasta, creamed spinach, cheese, mushrooms, garlic and black pepper in a large bowl.
- 4Transfer mixture into prepared casserole.
- 5Top with reserved tomatoes, sliced and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
- 7(I like to brown slightly under the broiler).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.9
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 1260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 38.1 g