Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the only way to eat spinach.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped well
- 1 lb spinach
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons soup mix (chicken flavored)
- 8 ounces whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- heat oil over medium heat in a large pan.
- Cook the onions gently over medium heat, until translucent.
- Lower heat, and add spinach.
- Cover pot with a lid for 2-3 minutes.
- When spinach is wilted, add flour and mix well.
- gradually add the liquids, over low – medium heat.
- When mixture reaches a nice creamy consistency, add the soup mixture.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper.