Recipe by karen
Can you tell I love spinach...I thought I would add one more to my spinach recipes since I made this tonight for a family dinner and not a drop was leftover. It's simple and can be made the day before and referigerated until you are ready to bake.
Top Review by evewitch
Yummy and easy. I tripled this, and almost think I might make more next time. I wish my cream cheese (the full-fat kind) had been a little softer. I had run out of parmesan cheese so I had to go without. Without it, this needed salt, but I'm sure it would be fine with the cheese. I served this with Recipe #325316 and Stove Top stuffing.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain well (I microwave it in an uncovered container for about 4.5 minutes).
- Place spinach in a large bowl, and stir in softened cream cheese, melted butter and nutmeg.
- Spoon into small casserole coated in cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes (or cook in covered dish in microwave for 5 minutes on high).