- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- cooking spray
- 1 cup thinly sliced leek (about 1 large)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and flour, stirring well with a whisk; set aside.
- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add leek and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and saute 1 minute. Stir in milk mixturel cook 1 1/2 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper, stirring until smoothl cook 1 minute.