Recipe by Judith N.
Serve this rich shellfish entree with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed artichoke hearts tossed with lemon juice. Recipe source, Cookinglight.timeinc.net
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml sliced green onion
- 680.38 g bay scallops
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 0.59-1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 354.88 ml frozen whole kernel corn, thawed (also good with peas)
- 118.29 ml whole milk
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 0.25 ml soy sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine over medium-high heat in a large non-stick skillet.
- Add green onions and scallops, saute 3 minutes.
- Add flour, basil, salt, thyme, and red pepper, stirring until blended.
- Stir in corn, milk, and tomatoes (dash of soy); bring to a boil, and cook 2 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly.