1/1 Photo of Creamed Sauerkraut
Really good way to enjoy sauerkraut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute the onion in the butter over med-high heat until the onion is translucent.
- 2Reduce heat to low and add the caraway seeds.
- 3Stir in the flour until it is well combined and cook on low for 2 minutes.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients to the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until everything is heated through. Do not allow to boil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 1068.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar