Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cream cheese and salmon in a tart. Another experiment for the holiday season. My daughter loves salmon in any form, so she really likes these.
- 12 large prepared tart shells or 24 miniature tart shells
- 1 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs (250g tub)
- 2 (8 ounce) cansdrained smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place thawed tart shells on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, salmon, garlic and salt and pepper in food processor and pulse till smooth.
- Remove tart shells from the oven and allow to cool before adding filling.
- Fill shells and bake for 10 -15 minutes. Or until tart shells begin to turn golden.
- Store in the fridge.