Recipe by kitchenaddiction
This is something my mom made me growing up. And she showed me how to make it. This is so simple and delicious. I hope you all enjoy it as I do.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon
- 1 cup frozen peas or 1 (11 ounce) can peas
- salt and pepper
- bread (for toasting)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 Thaw frozen peas in a collendar.
- 2 Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
- 3 Add the flour and blend.
- 4 Add the milk, stirring constantly to prevent clumping and stir until creamy.
- 5 Add the salmon, peas, salt and pepper and warm through.
- 6 As the salmon is warming, toast the bread.
- 7 After toasted, spoon salmon mixture over the toast.