Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For those of you who are alittle older it is a dish served alot in the 40's and 50's. It is also a good way to get Omega 3 without paying for a salmon fillet. A quick meal.
- In olive oil saute onions and celery until soft, in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add soup that has been mixed with milk to skillet.
- Add pimento, peas and pouch of salmon to mix, salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Bake biscuits as directed on package.
- Serve biscuits and ladle salmon mix over them.
- May use baked potatoes or toast instead of biscuits.
- Serve with a salad.
This was very simple and very quick. I added 1 clove of chopped garlic and omitted the pimento. I served it over rice (for me) and toast (for dh) both worked well. I used a 15 oz can of pink salmon deboned, I was unsure what size can the particular brand listed here is, and it was very hardy.