carole in orlando's Note:
For those of you who are alittle older it is a dish served alot in the 40's and 50's. It is also a good way to get Omega 3 without paying for a salmon fillet. A quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In olive oil saute onions and celery until soft, in a 10 inch skillet.
- 2Add soup that has been mixed with milk to skillet.
- 3Add pimento, peas and pouch of salmon to mix, salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Bake biscuits as directed on package.
- 5Serve biscuits and ladle salmon mix over them.
- 6May use baked potatoes or toast instead of biscuits.
- 7Serve with a salad.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Salmon on Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 1615.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: