Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe I serve at my more upscale caterered events
- 2 lbs cooked flaked salmon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 6 tablespoons fresh chervil
- 3 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- one cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- In a sauce pan, mix cream, wine,onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, herbs, salt and pepper simmer about 15 minutes.
- stir in salmon and pour into a greased casserole.
- mix breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over top salmon.
- lay pats of butter over breadcrumbs.
- cover with foil and bake on 350 for 25 minutes.