- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can red salmon
Directions See How It's Made
- Toasted Bagels, Buns, or Bread.
- Make a white sauce by gently melting the butter first, then stir in the flour.
- Slowly add the milk and using a whisk, stir until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper and gently boil to thicken.
- Drain the salmon and take out the bones and/or skin if desired.
- Stir the salmon into the white sauce and heat thru.
- Serve over Toast or your favorite toasted bread item.
- Also great with side dishes of vegetables, potatoes, or rice.