Recipe by MizzNezz
Potatoes and beans in a tasty sauce.
Top Review by Skeeter
I wasn't really sure about this. I'm not use to the flavor of thyme. Also, I think I might have put to much in, so I added a little more milk. After adding the sauce to the potatoes and beans, it kind of mellowed out. DH gave it 4 stars.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Cook beans according to pkg directions.
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Slowly add milk.
- Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute.
- Drain potatoes and beans;,place in a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over and mix well.