1/3 Photos of Creamed Pheasant (Or Chicken) Eastern European
I this at a friends house and it was great. She gave me a list of ingredients and this is what I came up with. It is great as pheasant works well with dove breasts and chicken breast with or without skin. Great with rice or noodles. Serve with a salad and rolls for a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet heat canola oil ( or oil of your choice) fry pheasant in oil until for 7 minutes each side. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 2Add flour to dripping and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, then whisk in milk parsley and salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Bring to boil and then reduce heat and simmer.
- 4Add sour cream stirring in and then add pheasant back into gravy, just heat through, do not boil or sour cream will curdle.
Browse Our Top Pheasant Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Pheasant (Or Chicken) Eastern European
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.8
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 209.1 mg
- Sodium 170.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 57.3 g