Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My daughters favorite dish. It is a version of SOS. Very easy to make, and you are eating quickly!
- 10 1⁄2 ounces low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 15 ounces peas, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup milk
- luzianne cajun seasoning
- hot sauce
- Combine the soups in a skillet with milk and stir until you have the right consistency of a gravy while heating up. You do need to stir this while its heating up, just like a gravy. You might need a little more milk.
- Stir in the drained peas and tuna.
- Add the spices to your tastes and shake in a few shakes of hot sauce.
- Serve over pieces of toast.