- 5 carrots, cubed
- 10 ounces fresh peas or 10 ounces frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in water to cover until tender.
- Add peas; cook 5 more minutes.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute.
- Drain carrots and peas, mix with creamed mixture.
- Heat through.
- Put in serving bowl; sprinkle with paprika.