- 4 -5 cups onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (1 small can)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cracker crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onions until tender.
- Add mushrooms; set aside. Make sauce of butter, cream cheese, flour, salt and milk.
- Put onions and mushrooms in buttered casserole. Pour sauce over top.
- Cover with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.