Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy creamy comfort food when you are looking for something a little different in the veggie category.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can campbell cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb cooked medium carrot, halved lengthwise
- 1 (16 ounce) jar white pearl onions, drained
- In a saucepan, saute the celery and minced garlic in the butter until the celery is soft.
- Blend in the soup, sour cream, wine and chopped parsley.
- Slice the carrots into 2 inch pieces; add the carrots and drained onions to the soup mixture.
- Heat thoroughly, stirring ocasionally.