Recipe by Huskergirl
I love morel mushrooms and at this time of year we can find them wild. I found this recipe and want to try it as soon as I can horde enough morels. They do not last long in the house. You can use other fresh mushrooms of your choice, I would not use all button mushrooms unless that is all you can get. Great as a side dish or as a main vegetarian dish over noodles.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Yummy mushrooms! I used baby bellas and button mushrooms. My sour cream was reduced-fat and it worked very well for this recipe. You really have to like dill (which I do) to enjoy this. Thanx for a simple, delicious way to fix mushrooms.
- 1 lb mushroom (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, small, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick pan add butter and melt then add onions do not brown just cook until transparent (5 minutes), then add mushrooms cook another 3 minutes.
- After mushrooms soak up all the butter add sour cream and dill, and then flavor with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to boil and then reduce to simmer and cook for 1 minute.