Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in medium saucepan.
- 2Add cold water to barely cover potatoes; add one teaspoon salt.
- 3Bring to boil over moderate heat; cook ten to fifteen minutes or until tender; drain.
- 4Meanwhile, separately cook peas according to package directions.
- 5Drain the peas, stir in the mint; keep warm until needed.
- 6Add milk and butter to potatoes; heat until bubbling.
- 7Combine flour and 1 tablespoon water; mix well.
- 8Add to potatoes; cook, stirring, until thickened.
- 9Add peas; mix well.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Mint Peas and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 730.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.1 g