Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request.
Make and share this Creamed Mint Peas and Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes in medium saucepan.
- Add cold water to barely cover potatoes; add one teaspoon salt.
- Bring to boil over moderate heat; cook ten to fifteen minutes or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, separately cook peas according to package directions.
- Drain the peas, stir in the mint; keep warm until needed.
- Add milk and butter to potatoes; heat until bubbling.
- Combine flour and 1 tablespoon water; mix well.
- Add to potatoes; cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add peas; mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.